Get a Quote

Income Protection Insurance

We all insure our cars and homes but we don’t always look after what pays for them… our income.

How would you pay the bills if you were sick or accidentally injured and couldn’t work?

Income protection can be straightforward, simple to arrange and bespoke to your needs.

Income Protection cover can provide:

  • An income to help replace any loss of earnings due to ill health or accidental injury
  • Continued benefits if you go back to work in a reduced capacity, with a reduced salary
  • Tax-free payments under the current rules, tax year 2016/17, although this might change in the future

Income Protection Insurance is designed to typically protect up to 70% of your gross salary if you are unable to work due to accident or sickness and, in some cases, unemployment. It can cover a wide range of situations and has the potential to pay out for many years.

Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Cover (ASU) covers your monthly mortgage payments and certain related costs for a specified period of time (usually up to two years) if you are suddenly unable to work due to an accident, sickness or involuntary unemployment.

You should think carefully about how you would cover your monthly mortgage payments and other outgoings if you couldn’t work.

At Michael Chandler Insurance we can talk you through the options available from our panel of insurers and advise on the right policy for you. This will give you peace of mind to know you’re making the right choice.

Contact a member of our team today.

We compare insurance using the UK's top providers

quote form Get a Quote