Get a Quote

Home Insurance

It is important that you do not chose the cheapest quote without a second thought. We will look for cover suited to your exact needs from our carefully selected panel of insurers.

We can help you find both Buildings Insurance and Content Insurances to protect you against any nasty surprises.

Buildings Insurance

A Buildings Insurance policy should cover the cost of repairing or rebuilding your home. It should cover you for events such as storms and floods, fire, vandalism, subsidence and water damage.

Mortgage lenders will require Buildings Insurance to be in place on the mortgaged property you own or let. Not having a policy in place (that is acceptable by the lender) could put your mortgage and your new purchase at risk.

We will help you find the most suitable policy that is competitive, covers the things that matter most and provides real reassurance.

Contents Insurance

Good contents insurance is vital if you are going to cover yourself for unexpected events like a burglary or a fire. Contents insurance covers items in your home that are not part of the structure or building – like furniture, electrical goods and clothes.

Different policies offer different levels of cover but generally you will be covered against theft, fire and flood. Some may include ‘accidental damage’ or personal possessions outside the home. There are often options for additional services such as legal advice or emergency call outs.

Contents insurance can vary from policy to policy, we will explain the different policies and help you select the right one for your needs.

Call us today for a competitive quotation.

We compare insurance using the UK's top providers

quote form Get a Quote